Monday, September 14, 2009

I am finally making my way through the Bible one short story at a time. Today I read the story about Noah and the ark. There was a lot of stuff about I did not know. For example, I always wondered how Noah repopulated the Earth when it was just him and all those animals. Well, it wasn't just him. His wife and his sons and their wives came along as well. It now makes more sense to me. Also, I thought reading this made God seem kind of evil. I guess I just don't know how a father could destroy His children like that. I am currently reading a boring section of Genesis when they are telling the family history and explaining the genealogy of everyone in the story. It gets really boring and confusing. I found myself drifting off several times. But for the most part reading the Bible has been kind of fun and interesting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment