Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Paper

I am still not completely sure as to what exactly I will be writing about, but I think I have the main idea. I plan to write about why people should read the bible. During these few weeks reading the bible, I have become aware of all the lies that are out there. I have started to question whether very educated people know what they are talking about or not. I am fairly new to religion and have become very interested. I only started going to church a year ago and knew little to nothing about the bible. I think it is almost better this way because I haven't exactly been told lies as to what is actually written. I know several people whom I love and respect, but they preach without picking the book up and reading it. I will also discuss in my paper what I learned from reading the bible that I did not know then but know now, and how it the effects it has had on me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment