Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Group Project

Today we finished filming our movie on the book of Acts. It has been a lot of fun. I realized the last couple of days that my fellow classmates are very good little actors and actresses. I, on the other hand, am a terrible actress.  I was amazed at how creative and fun filming could be though. Whether people like it or not, it doesn't matter. It is already a success. We had fun doing it and learned a lot at the same time. I got to know some very funny and intelligent people. My favorite part of filming this video was filming. I loved watching my classmates be creative and get so into their role. I loved playing around with special effects to make it more entertaining. The best part about filming was it didn't seem like work. We had a great time. I also found a lot of funny moments when the most random things would occur and we had to improvise. I hope everyone enjoys it as much as I already have. 

1 comment:

  1. Yes! Yes, I also had so much fun filming! I'm very excited and happy with the way this project is going!

    ReplyDelete