Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Presentations

I have really been enjoying the presentations in class. The group presentations were hilarious. They were all unique and entertaining. The individual presentations on the other hand surprised me. I didn't expect so many people to be like me. I thought the majority of the people would have been experienced with the book and the stories. But a lot of them were new to it. I do not feel as intimidated as I did in the beginning of the class. I also have been getting to know my classmates the last couple of classes. For the most part I don't really know anyone and this has helped me to get to know them. I almost wish we had to do a presentation like this in the beginning of the semester, so we could all get to know one another. 

No comments:

Post a Comment