Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Book of Job

While listening to a lot of the presentations in class, I realized I am really missing out on something special by not reading the book of Job. So I finally picked the book up and started reading. I kind of knew most of what it is about by listening to everyone in class, but I found something unusual to me. This is the first time I heard about Satan in the bible. I can't believe it. He must be mentioned again somewhere else, but why did it take so long for me to hear about him? When you speak with friends or family about religion, they are usually really worried about Hell and Satan. Well, while reading the bible, I haven't really read a whole lot about it. This is kind of weird. I am only a couple of chapters into it, so I will keep reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment